Pages

Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser and Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel.

For the past 2 years, I did used a lot more dermato-cosmetics and Vichy was always in my first options, as for me it really works out better than La Roche Posay or others. 
Lately, I had the chance to test some Vichy products and today I will review 2 cleansers designed for sensitive skin,Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser and Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel.
Last review for a Vichy  product was not long ago, for a body milk and a balm from Ideal Body range and if you are interested you can read about it here.


 Vichy Pureté Thermale 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser, a new generation of cleansers with an enriched moisturizing texture and anti-pollution ingredients, designed to clean and comfort dry and sensitive skin and voted by ALLURE in 2014, Best of Beauty. Lightweight, non-greasy, alcohol free, non-comedogenic, PH-balanced, hypoallergenic and safe to use around the eye area, in other words it has been ophtalmological approved. 
 This product can be used without or with water, but rinsing is not required, as your skin can benefit from its tonic and moisturizing properties. Because is 3 in 1 is quite convenient and economical and a little goes a long way. I have been using less quantity, of product, than what I normal use with my regular cleansing milk. I find its texture more fluid than with other similar milky cleansers. It is not harsh and it leaves skin clean but without that "stripped" feeling. It comforts dry, mature complexions and there is not much face-rubbing in the cleaning process.
Is paraben free but it has mineral oil and is not fragrance free, scent is quite subtile and delicate. Because of the mineral oil, second as ingredient, in time, this cleanser might build up clogged pores and blackheads. If your skin is not on the dry to very dry side, you should not use this cleanser, even if Vichy claims this one step cleanser as non-comedogenic. The full size comes in a squeezing ,bigger tube 200 ml, same shape and design as my mini sample (15 ml) and it costs around 16 euro.

So, in other words  I like this product but I don't love it and even if it comforts skin and is quite economical I will not buy it. It smells really nice, is easy to use, it leaves skin soft and also plumped, but it has mineral oil and that is a turn off for me.

Vichy Purete Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel, enriched with Amilite technology, glycerin and Moringa, intensely cleanses, removes pollution particles and leaves skin feeling fresh. Amilite technology,  is a dynamic duo work to remove impurities, makeup & dead skin cells. Moringa, is a tropical tree and his leaves are rich in proteins, vitamin A,B and C and minerals.
............This cleansing gel is like a splash of freshness that gently hits your face. A gel with an invigorating fruity fragrance that produces a delicate, creamy cleaning foam to reveal a fresh and radiant skin.With this product you have to rinse everything off with water and avoid eye area. It has no parabens and no mineral oil and even if is designed for sensitive skin, it will work, just as good for, other skin types. 

Removes all impurities (pollution particles, dust, excess sebum) while limiting discomfort due to hard water. Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control, hypoallergenic with soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water, like almost every other Vichy product. I love the delicate and fresh feeling of this product and I am considering to give it a try after I finish  my mini-size cleanser (15 ml ), but I have the feeling it will take a while because a little bit goes a long way. The full version, comes in 200 ml with a pomp and it costs around 14 euro. 

 Hopefully you will find this review helpful!
 Have you tried anything from Vichy Purete Thermal ? Regarding the makeup removal process do you prefer a milk cleanser over a gel cleanser, or do you use both types ? 

********* 
 I am not an affiliate or any type of sales partner for VICHY  . All opinions are my own and I genuinely like and use this products.

No comments:

Post a Comment