Pages

Spring manicure

I know is only the beginning of the winter and is still some time to go, but I decided to take my mind away from cold and dark cold days with a happy bright-full manicure. If for the winter holidays I decided for shades of red nail polish, now, I thought is perfect time for some lilac, pink or purple, something that gives a spring fresh feeling.

Nothing complicated or with a pattern, as I  never have to much patience regarding little dots and hearts on nails, but something happy with a drop of pastel and quite simple.



Products used :
L'Oreal Diamond Force base coat for weak nails, 1 coat
L'Oreal Color Riche 506 Exotic Grenade, 2 coats.
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 440 Pinch of Punch, 2 coats.
XXL Shine Essence gel -look top coat, 1 coat.
Essence Express dry fast drops , forgot to add it to the picture, but I love this product and you can read a review about it here.

 L'Oreal Color Riche 506 Exotic Grenade, is quite a Marsala type of color, very captivating and a bit sultry, but a great great go-tocolor for beauty and a captivating pop of color for nails.
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 440 Pinch of Punch is more of a Honeysuckle type of color , if I am not mistaken was color of the year 2011, a great shade for time of stress, something that can lift you up, eye-catching and a bit nostalgic.

I usually don't blog about my nails as I am not so good at it, bit this time I loved way to much this color combination, and it really given me some good positive vibes.
Hope you like it as much as I do !
What colors are you wearing lately ?


6 comments:

  1. i looove the color combination! can't wait for spring to wear brighter colors :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you like it ! I also can't wait for spring, already becoming a bit desperate because I miss the sun. I am so tired of just rain,rain,rain :(

      Delete
  2. What lovely colours you have picked :) I am such a fan of Sally Hansen also keep an eye out in the poundshops because they have had a few of her products in recently. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie, thx for the visit! I love the pound shops :))

      Delete
  3. A venit primavara pe unghiile tale, imi place combinatia. Recent mi-am luat un top coat matifiant si cu toate ca imi doresc si o oja lila vreau sa aman cat mai mult posibil achizitionarea de noi sticlute. Sa se mai termine din cele vechi. :P
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asa am zis si eu, ca nu voi mai cumpara :))) dar nu am rezistat la niste oferte cu 0.99 centi.

      Delete